Just one more life update

Hi everyone,

Naming this post was a real struggle, I guess it's just another life update. Last year around this time I was struggling with University acceptances, exams, and final projects. Stressing out over small things, making sure I would pick the right university, that I would make the right choice.

With my choice made September came around and I had never been so nervous, moving not only out of my parents house but out of my country. Nine months later here I am, and I can confidently say I made the right decision. My first year of university is over, and I learned so much, met so many incredible people, and I finally feel like I kinda of have an idea of what I want to do with my life. And it feels amazing!


Thank you, 
Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your choice my dear and thank you very much for your visit! Check out my blog when u have time. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always so hard to choose the right university but i am glad you made such smart choice and that you are doing great
    www.avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats doll, that is wonderful and I'm happy you've enjoyed yourself. It's always great going after your dreams :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing photo!
    Nice blog, dear! ^_^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life choices can be tough. But there is always beauty in everything.

    Anyway whenever I read the word "amazing" form your post, instant I can feel the cool wave from your image.

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, love your feedback, keep it coming !
      xx

      Delete
  6. It could be hard but great that you're happy now!

    Off the shoulder top: S/S must have on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats love! I'm in the middle of a major move myself so I know the stress that leads up to the breakthrough. Good luck with everything!
    xo
    A
    http://greigemarket.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top