The MET Gala

Hi everyone,

Before I start this post I just wanted to say Thank you so much for following and commenting my blog I can't actually believe I just got 100 followers on it, it seriously means the world. Because blogging is so connected to what I want to do in live, and the fact that I'm doing ok here means so much, and means that I can relax a bit about my future, ahah. So Thank you for supporting my blog.


With that said, lets go to what's important, to you, and probably the reason why you opened this link. The MET Gala. I can't be the only one who loves it and thinks of it as if it was a princess thing. Everyone dresses up so beautifully and walks a long way to the stairs of gala, it kinda of reminds me of Cinderella, apart from the fact that no one loses a shoe.

I picked a few looks that I love, these are just a few because I'm pretty sure you must be tired to be  seeing them everywhere, but I just wanted to show you, who in my opinion looked more like a princess.


I need to start with Rihanna she looked like a queen. Most of the dresses were simple designes with a lot of texture or a great accessory. I also noticed that head pieces were a big trend on MET's red carpet.










Beyonce and Kim Kardashian took the texture trend to the next level and rocked sheer dresses with texture patterns. 




And I want to finish with Miss Zendaya because I believe she is starting to became a little fashionista, and her look was gorgeous. What did you think of the MET gala? Who was your favourite dress? 


Thank you,
Love,
xx


CONVERSATION

32 comments:

  1. All of these ladies look amazing!! I love the last one the most I think, it's stunning and I love the shape!! Happy Friday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was Zendaya! It was so whimsical, yet lovely!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits sure were dramatic this year! I liked Kim K's outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, I think they always kinda of are ahah
      xx

      Delete
  4. i loved the olsens - and i love how jenifer lawrences style is developing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree on Jenifer her style is really good!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Great post!

    http://kibuadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Rihanna's, Selena's, and Amal's looks.I think, when celebirites go to Met Gala they always have the most amazing and incredible looks. Everyone looked stunning :)
    Btw check out my post about Met Gala
    http://www.madishaofficial.com/#!METGALA2015/cmbz/554c93230cf24874171b43d1


    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post hun! I loved Beyonces dress! WOW- how can she pull that off and still look so incredibly classy and elegant?!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! So amazing event!!! Rihanna is the best and Amal Clooney is my favorite!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amal has such an amazing fashion taste and styling!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Some dresses are just a real perfection !:)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tenho que admitir que não sou fã de nenhum dos vestidos apresentados nesta noite, ou eram too much ou too simple. Ainda assim, gosto sempre de ver as opiniões dos outros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu acho que o bom desta gala e que os vestidos sao bonitos por serem demasiado, qualquer um destes vestidos noutra passadeira seriam inaceitáveis, mas na MET gala, sao maravilhosos.
      xx

      Delete
  11. wow.. lawrence disappointed me actually

    Hope you have time to see my post: How I met my dream city

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this to us and have an awesome day! :D

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the see all the creative outfits at the MET gala! Great post!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on you accomplishment and great post!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amaze by the last one!
    Oh gosh IT IS! Zendaya becoming more fashion-ist now and what she wore at the Met Gala is a thing (beside the amazing yellow princess dress by rihanna) <3

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top