The mexican

Hi everyone!

As I said on twitter, I was writing a post about Frida Kahlo and here it is! (If you want more insights on my blog make sure to follow me on my social media for everyday updates)


Frida Kahlo is probably one of my favourite artists and one of my choices for the question"If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead who would it be?" She is amazing, her imagination is endless and her courage and confidence even bigger. I have been noticing for the past few weeks more and more magazines getting inspiration from her. And honestly it is so easy with the colours for this season... So I created this mood board with pictures and textures from her as well as 3 outfits based on it. With Kahlo it's all about colour.




Frida Kahlo 1

Frida Kahlo 2

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. Frida Kahlo is a very cool artist. Love your outfits selection, especially the first! Have a nice sunday, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits, they are perfectly inspired in Frida. My favourite is the second one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Santa Frida! Your outfit choices really capture her spirit and work without being so dead on that they look like costumes. Great post.
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyting is awesome! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great :D I adore Frida! Rocking the flower crown before anyone else ;P
    Great blog too :)
    Frame Ambition by Julie O

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top